1. The DISCO will require the balance of any engagement fee payable to be made at least 1 week before the function date.
2. If the CLIENT cancels the booking or the event does not take place for any reason then the booking fees / deposits and monies paid are non refundable.
3. The DISCO will conduct themselves in a manner befitting the engagement and will respond to the CLIENTS’ requests relating to dress code, volume levels, music played, equipment location or any other reasonable request.
4. The DISCO will require access to a properly earthed mains electricity supply, sufficient to allow safe usage of the required equipment for the performance. If the supply is inadequate then the amount of equipment may be reduced. If the DISCO considers that the electricity supply or any other aspect of the event is unsafe then they reserve the right to refuse to start or continue the performance after consultation with the CLIENT. The provisions of clause 2 will also apply in relation to non refundable fees paid.
5. The DISCO will use their best endeavors to attend the function. Should they be prevented from attending for any reason, including accident or sudden illness, then the CLIENT will receive a full refund of all monies paid to the DISCO for that function, however the DISCO will not incur any additional liability for non-appearance. However should the CLIENT wish an alternative replacement DISCO may be recommended to the CLIENT.
6. Licenses for the performance of recorded music are only required at public events. In most cases private parties, such as wedding receptions, birthdays etc which are invitation only and attract no entrance fee do not require a license. It is the CLIENTS responsibility to obtain such licenses if required. Should the DISCO be prevented from performing due to the absence of any appropriate license or similar permission or should the performance be cancelled for any other reason then the provisions of clause 2 will apply.
7. The DISCO will require adequate setting up time prior to the performance and a sufficient period afterwards to dismantle and remove their equipment from the venue. The amount of time required is dependent on the package selected and the minimum is annotated on the disco planner.
8. The CLIENT is responsible for providing adequate supervision of all guests including children. The Client and will be liable for any loss or damage to equipment caused by guests, staff or customers.
In the event that ANY invited guests at the event for which the DISCO has been contracted to carry out the service behaves in a threatening or abusive behavior, or should the crowd become unruly the Disco will have the right to stop the music immediately and terminate the service with no further consequence or refund of any nature expected by the Client.
9. The CLIENT warrants that they are entitled to use the venue for the purposes of the event and performance and that the event does not breach any law, bye-law or conditions imposed on the property.
10. Any extension of playing time is purely at the discretion of the DISCO and may be subject to other constraints, however they will do their best to accommodate any such request. Fees for extended times may be applicable and will be made clear to the CLIENT before hand.
11. Derbyshire Wedding Events may unless otherwise specifically instructed by the client not to do so in writing, before the event, photograph and video film the event. Any images or video footage captured of the event remains the intellectual copyright of Derbyshire Wedding Events solely and will be used for Derbyshire Wedding Events’ commercial purposes, such as but not limited to the printing of stationery like business cards, banners, flyers, web sites, facebook pages, Youtube and other marketing materials and sources of both electronic, digital and printed format.
12. The CLIENT engaging the DISCO and the DISCO accepting the engagement confirms acceptance of all these terms and conditions without any limitations or exclusions what so
13. The client takes responsibility for advising the guests and seeking their approval for them to be filmed and photographed during the event and that such footage or images may be shared on social media and other forms of marketing material.
14. It is taken to be understood that the client has read and accepted these terms and conditions unconditionally whether such document is actually signed and returned to Derbyshire Wedding Events or not, no other terms and conditions shall be accepted other than these ones here by being presented.
15. If the client changes the wedding date and DWE has accepted to move the date for the Client, the Client accepts the loss of business that such a date change causes for DWE and hence accepts further clause 2 above with no further dispute.
16. DWE will offer the couple namely the groom or one of the spouses to wear a mic for the duration of the ceremony. This would ensure that the vows and full ceremony are captured crisp clear with no interferences. However in the event that the groom or spouse refuses to wear the mic then the audio quality could not be guaranteed.
17. The mic or it’s receiver must not be tampered with to avoid any interference or technical issues whilst being worn.
18. The use of the drone will always be subject to the correct weather conditions on the day of the wedding or the event and also subject to the relevant venue offering the necessary permission to fly over the establishment and that there are no legal restrictions to fly the drone as a result of its location. Eg. Close to a fly path, main road, private residential properties etc. In the event that it would not be possible to fly the drone for any reason whatsoever no alternative form of compensation will be offered. The final decision as to whether to fly the drone will at all times be taken by DWE.
19. These Terms and conditions may be subject to change without prior notice. It is the responsibility of the Customer to request any updated versions from DWE from time to time.
Derbyshire Wedding Events prides itself in offering a totally personalized service to all couples and clients. Please do feel free to contact me at your convenience either via e-mail or on my direct line 07941568810 should you wish to discuss anything before your big day or should you wish to fix an appointment to visit my studios where I would be more than happy to offer you undivided attention and offer you a full demo and consultation / planning meeting.